Oh rant!!!

Hiya ladies!

Yes!! He looked after her all day and all night! I got ready, went to Aintree, then went round Wigan afterwards and only come home at midnight. He apologised to me and said he now realises how difficult she is and he is sorry and will help more.

I think that's what we both needed. I needed a break and he needed to realise how hard work she is. He's been fab today and even cleaned up and looking after Harlow still!

Its put me in a good mood today! And a bonus is the sun is shining and blue skies!! X

Aaawww glad it worked out well! My OH is fantastic I have to say, although I do the night shift he'll look after Bertie during the day if I nap and organised for the hairdresser to come yesterday, he paid for it too :D

The only thing was he refused to nappy change when Bertie's cord was on it's way off which I can understand but now it's gone he's back to nappies again. He makes the feeds, sorts out the animals, loves cuddling his son and cooks every night. All this from a fella who never wanted kids really, he only agreed to trying for my sake, and before the 2nd April had never held a baby

Your OH sounds amazing BB!! So lucky!!

I am going to hint for my OH to cook tea also now!!! Roast dinner!! Nom nom! X

aww so happy you both got it sorted out and you had a great day and night :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back