in need of some advice please

Sweetpea134

Reaction score
Hi guys looking for some advice all morning iv had a slight pain in my left side its not in my Abdomen its kind of just under my ribs its not painfull but it is uncomfortable iv not got a midwife appointment till thursday should i call the midwife just to double check all is ok ???

Hun growing pains are normal in pregnany but always keep an eye on it and if its localised to one area at the side and gets very painful then call your mw asap.

Im am pretty sure its nothing to worry about but if ringing your mw puts your mind at rest then call her, thats what there there for hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm getting no end of unexplainable weird pains at the moment too. I'm just putting them down to the changes that are happening in my body and trying not to get unduly worried about them. It could be trapped wind hun, that's quite painful and normally under your ribs but if you're really concerned go and see your Dr :hug:

thanx ladies i did actually call the midwife after i wrote this post and she did mention thats its proberley a build up of wind the pian or what ever it was has gone now :D

:hug:

Be prepared for it to get worse though as the pregnancy goes on, I remember being in an awful amount of pain and had to have OH rub my back and everything :lol:

Just make sure that later on you dont eat thing thats produce alot of wind, I think it makes it worse :hug:

HannahD said:
I'm getting no end of unexplainable weird pains at the moment too. I'm just putting them down to the changes that are happening in my body and trying not to get unduly worried about them. It could be trapped wind hun, that's quite painful and normally under your ribs but if you're really concerned go and see your Dr :hug:

Hannah I had pains for 2 weeks, the week before and after my BFP I think that's when your uterus does quite a bit of work xx

ejjie said:
Hannah I had pains for 2 weeks, the week before and after my BFP I think that's when your uterus does quite a bit of work xx

I'm sure you're right Ellie cos i'm in my 3rd week of being properly pg and it's starting to ease off now xx

Me too, i have had left sided bad pains for the past two weeks, but hey have just started to settle. The Dr had me in hospital for blood tests last week and i had to have a scan yesterday at 5 weeks, 4 days and unbelieveably they saw the sack and yoke, amazing!! They just want me ot go back in 10 days to check the stork is there, but i think is all procedure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back