HSG Dilema

jazzy2

Reaction score
Hi guys I've got a slight dilema and was wondering what peoples thoughts were on this!

On 25th Nov I had an internal scan which all came back fine and was told to ring and book a HSG on the first day of my next cycle and get an appointment for the following 2 weeks.
Well AF came today and I really don't know whether to try and get an appointment but that would mean its going to be in the back of my mind all over christmas and wouldn't be able to BD untill the appointment either or do I just leave it this month and wait for my next cycle ooooh its such bad timing I don't know what to do for the best, what do people think? Xxx

I say have it and get it out of the way hun xx

I agree with the other girls, just get on with it.

Christmas doesn't improve your chance of conceiving and if you are anything like me, not having an appointment won't make you think about it any less.

Ring up and make the app otherwise it will be another cycle. Xxxx giz x

Thanks guys ill give them a call in the morning, guess I just needed a shove in the right direction :)xx

I say ring up and get it over with too, you may even be told there are no appointments this month amd have to wait anyway. That's what happened when I tried to book my hycosy last friday :(

Im with the rest honey! Just go fof it. Time is of the essence!

Thank you for all of your encouragment, well I rang up today to book an appoitment and yes tinkerbell you were right they have no appointments so have to wait till next month, now I'm annoyed and don't know why I was contemplating not calling! Guess I'm just going to have to wait :( xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back