Need sugestions quick

Lgibson2370

Reaction score
just got of AF yesterday got mixed signals about when Ovulationg. please tell me when the best time to BD is. Cycle is 29 days. Thanks

My cycle is roughly the same as you.

I charted for a year before actually trying and I concluded that I was safe for about four or five days after the period and then I would be going into the more fertile time, so time to use condoms.

However on our honeymoon in may it was time to reverse this and make sure that we had sex during this fertile time. For me I decided that if we waited for about five days after my period and then started having sex most days after that until my temperature went up then it would be the right time, it worked!

If in doubt, get the 'taking charge of your fertility book' and it tells you everything you need to know

hope this helps

I read in the paper yesterday that the new recommendation is to BD every other day for your whole cycle!!

I don't think I would have had the energy for that!

Keep an eye on your CM and I would suggest BDing a little earlier than you would think, and carrying on a little later, you never know, you may be like me and ovulate really early ( I ov'd about 2 days after my period finished and I wasted months leaving it too long after AF)

Good luck!

thanks for the tips. Now i am frustrated... MY husband wants a baby worse than i do and since i finished my period on the 20th i decided i am going to bd every other day till i get bfp or AF. which ever comes first. i enjoy BD anyways so it isn't a problem to do it that often. I told him that my best chance of getting preg. is to do it every other day, his response " you mean three times a day is too much?" anyhow. My frustration is that He did his own thing before i got home from work yesterday "if you know what i mean" TMI. then this morning around 6 am BD because i heard early morning was the best time. also is he hurting my chances if he is doing this on his own. how do you chart you temps. and does any one have any good websites. i have been using the my monthly cyles.com/. thanks girls.
BABY DUST TO YOU ALL

The reason they say BD every other day is so that sperm doesn't lose it's potency by 'reproducing' too quickly - if sperm are reporduced too quickly they may not be fully mature - hence not being able to fertilise an egg.

My Oh still 'entertains' himself and always has - not that I'm bothered - he has a higher sex drive than I can keep up with!! (probably TMI!) but when I conceived (although we were not trying) and he had not ejaculated for a couple of days beforehand.

HTH x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back