need some help with boys names!!

rusks

Reaction score
Me and OH are finding it very difficult to agree on boys names at the moment. want to know what you all think of: :think:

1) Tyler Jay Webster (i wander if we would end up calling him TJ and he would never know his real name!!) :shakehead:

2) cadan .... Webster (which is a cornish name, but what would it be shortened to?) :roll:

3) Kieran ... Webster (OH thinks it too difficult a spelling!!) :|

anybody have any opinions?

I really like Caden, it's different but not "out there"!

Yes me and OH are also thinking of Caden, but we also like Zack and have a couple of others

i like caden I was gonna spell it Kaden tho lol i thought the only way it would be shortened was down to K !!

i also discovered i really like Leighton today :D

Are you a Wigan fan by any chance sarah!! :rotfl:

yeah i don't think i would like kadan/caden shortened to K esp as OH's sister is called kay!!

no im not but i was watching the match today and really liked it hehe

i could see the problem they
wot bout Hayden ??

I think Kaden/Caden would be shortened to K, people just generally shorten names if they can especially at school. We dont mind it being shortened to that (if we choose it) but I can see how it may cause problems if you have a female relation called Kay!! :think:

Its soooooo hard....would make it easier on my part if OH liked more names :rotfl:

if we have a boy we are calling him Thomas James and will probably call him TJ or teejy!!

kaleb/caleb and coby are both good suggestions thanks

OH doesn't like them though, he is so fussy, he is so worried about his boy having a "poofy" name! he makes me mad!! :talkhand:

rusks said:
kaleb/caleb and coby are both good suggestions thanks

OH doesn't like them though, he is so fussy, he is so worried about his boy having a "poofy" name! he makes me mad!! :talkhand:

Thats Richard all over mate :hug:

My OH is ver very fussy about names. I can think of plenty of girls names, some modern, some traditional, but struggling with boys names. PH comes up really old things like Veronica and Kevin.

I love the name Caleb, my OH wont let me have it either. ut if your OH is worried about it sounding poofy. Point out the fact that the weird kid in American Gothic was called that, as was one of the kids in children of the Corn, so if any kid is goin to be nasty at school, it would e the one with the satanic name! lol.

:rotfl: thank you all.

we are still in an ongoing dispute about this subject!! whatever i like he doesn't and whatever i like he doesn't!! :lol: luckily i have 19 weeks or so to work on him!!

a rough short list down to

kieran
luke
jake
jamie

but im sure it will change again!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads