Need some advice

helpneeded

Reaction score
Hi

It is my first month of using cheap OPKs. Yesterday I had a dark line which was nearly the same as the control line. Today when I have tested there is no line at all (apart from the control line). Is this normal? Does it mean that I have ovulated? Sorry if I sound a bit daft but I have not used these before.

Caz

Hi Caz
Did you do one the day before yesterday? If so did you have a line then?
You might just have caught the end of it.
xx

I think you should expect 2 days of positive. If you got one yesterday and not today, then you probably would have expected to see a line on Friday (did you test on Friday?). The OPK detects the surge in the luteinising hormone which is the last hormone to be released prior to ovulation. a positive OPK suggests that ovulation should happen in the next day or 2...so if I were you I'd get jiggy with it ASAP :D

Good Luck!

btw I got a positive yesterday and only a faint line today...so had better rush :wink:

Ok, that sounds like you have ovulated this weeked already. Hope you haven't missed it :wink:

Thanks for the replies. I do not think I have missed it just wanted to make sure. Lets hope we get loads of BFPs this month. :pray: :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back