need some advice?

Steelgoddess

Reaction score
I went to see my midwife a few weeks ago who told me she came from another hospital (it was the appointment that I should have had with my last pregnancy which i miscarried).

She said I could come down to Lewisham to have a scan as well as the hospital I was booked at which is Farnborough...

Later on that day I had a phone call from Lewisham saying they were confused and that I could not be pregnant as my hormone levels were dropping showing a miscarriage... i explained I knew this and that this was a new pregnancy to which they responded that i should have waited before TTC :roll: she then went on to say i couldnt have a scan at lewisham because I was going to another hospital...

I was ok with this, a bit disapointed but ok and tbh with them being funny I didnt really want to go there but this week I have got a scan at lewisham in the post dated for when I will be 12 weeks... i would LOVE to see petal twice in such a short period of time but Im worried they might be funny with me what do u girls think??

I hope this all makes sense...

u got a scan at 9 weeks and 12?

bugger them.. jsut go for the scan.. play dumb and say ur mw told you u have to have an early scan coz of last time..

I am a bit confused, but if you have a chance of two scans, go for it girl!!!

I cant believe they had the cheek to tell you that you should not have TTC straight away how dare they. Some people have such a nerve, its your body and you have every right to do whatever you think is necessary. Dont take any crap from them, if you feel you want an early scan cause of last time you tell them, and then have your 12 week one when you are meant to. Dont you let anyone make you feel bad for wanting this.

Rant over - go get em! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back