need sum advice please!!!

kimmumof2

Reaction score
when i was 15 i had a silent miscarriage at 5 weeks that was not identified until my dating scan at 12 weeks. i went on to have a perfect pregnancy with my daughter 6 months later who is now 4yrs old. i am pregnant again and i am 7weeks and 3 days. for the past week i have had a brown discharge and a few bood spots when i wipe. i have contacted the early pregnancy unit and they told me not to worry but that was on the 1st day i had the discharge. i am getting really worried and finding it hard to stay positive. do i have the right to ask the hospital to send me for an early scan to make sure everythings ok. i have a date for my 12 week scan but it is in 5 weeks and my midwife will not see me before that scan. can anyone give me any advice please? xxx

Hi hun

Try not to worry, i knoe easier said than done :hug:

I had that brown discharge with both of my babies early on, i went to see the doc who sent me for early scans, so mayne try going to see ur GP hun :hug: :hug:

maybe ring the EPU again see what they say or contact your GP . A lot of people have had brown blood and gone on to have normal prgnacies but it s worth letting them know why you have additional anxieties

good luck

Get yourself down to your GP hun and ask them to send you down to the EPU for a scan, be warned though as its so early on its will be an internal one :roll:

Fingers and toes crossed for you flower :hug:

at my epau you hve to be referred so like everyone has already said try not to worry and o and see your gp tell him how worried you are and im sure he'll get you scanned asap

good luck with and keep us posted :hug:

could you not just go to a&e?? they might see you... but they might say if your not having any blood on pain your fine.

but if your really worried get it check out :hug: :hug:

hi all, thanks for your comments! i have decided after sum advice from you and other sites that i am going to monitor it over the weekend and then call the EPU on monday and tell them how often it is happening. hopefully it wont happen at all as it has seemed to stop today. so fingers crossed and i will let u all know on monday. thankyou again. xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back