need some advice please:)

caz86

Reaction score
hi girls was just after some advice really. had midwife appointment yesterday she told me baby is now engaged. all this week been having BH not had them that much until this week. well any way they have been getting more frequent now really tight and sore. had a few period type pains under my bump. been feeling really sick to the point where i cant eat. cant stop goin for a poop :oops: lol weeing all the time sometimes its jus clear not yellow like normal. bad pain in my lower back. alot of presure underneath so painfull cant stand up. i walk 2 my kitchen and my legs cramp lol. thas prob coz im so heavy.. was just wonering if this is normal in the last weeks or if i could be getting ready for the big day :) what u think??
xxx

Hi Caz

Sounds like it could be normal, but i would be suspicious of a urine infection - did the midwife check your wee yesterday? If she did and it was ok, it probably isn't, but they can cause the nausea, lower back pain and uterine contractions. Just to be on the safe side, drink plenty tonight but if you feel worse, maybe call NHS direct (as it's a bank holiday weekend :roll: ).

Otherwise, it very well may be the start of things, so good luck :hug:

the frequent wee-ing definately normal! :lol: if its clear thats right tho it should be clear- if its yellow it means ur dehydrated. not sure bout the aches and pains tho, i was lucky didnt really get them
hope ur feeling better soon and good luck when things do happen! :hug:

All sound like positive pre-labour signs to me. I had this "clearing out" phase too just before I went into labour (pooping and puking galore :oops: !). As far as the tightening/cramps go I has these signs for a week before having Layla. They are pre-labour signs but not a sign of imminent labour. Try some nice warm baths to ease the disscomfort. Just make sure you keep hydrated and drink loads. I also needed to wee a lot, it's just the pressure of the baby on your bladder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back