Need some advice girls please :)

lrb

Reaction score
Hi girls, just need some advice really..
Some of you already know ive had a few messed up months, missing my af for two months, having a regular 28 day cycle, then missing the month again.. then back to a reg 28 day cycle.
Then last month i had a 37 day cycle.. so this month do i go by 28 or 37 :|
Before missing my af a few months back, its never ever happend before, and alwyas been a 28 day cycle! do you girls think ill have a 28 or 37, i dont even know when i ov'd :S i havent been using opks yet! And havent bd'd that much either, only 3 or 4 times and not really around the times i may have ovulated!I had lots of cm thurs,fri,sat,sun but none mon and today :S

My last af was 12 sep, so if im having a reg 28 day cycle, i should be due on like sat sun this week? but if its 37, it would be 18th right?
if its a 37 day cycle, when do you ov? have i missed it if is?

Thanks in advance girls :)xxx

Last edited:
I think you don't really have a choice about using OPKs or not, i really think they are essential for you.

When your cycles are messed up, they are literally all over the place - there isn't any correlation between cycle dates at all and with that you just can't know when you ovulate :oooo:

You won't necessarily have a 28 day cycle or a 37 day cycle - it could still be anything imo until you see it stabilise.

Yeh Im now realising that I Deffo need them, I think I thought it would just go back to normal, but maybe this is it for me now.. Irregular cycles! Thanks Louise! Hope all is well with you :) x

Hi Hun,

I completely agree with Louise, I have long cycles 38 days so far they have been stable but I always use OPKs incase they become shorter and OV changes.

Do you know that if you use the OPK's then whenever you ovulate now matter how long your cycle is AF will be due 14 days after that.

If you are gonna have 28 day cycle you will have missed OV, if its a 37 day cycle, get and early night with OH and get busy!!!

Do you have any OPK's? First response are buy one get one free in boots and the Tesco ones were good for Flopsy.

Hope this helps! Good luck! xx

No probs lrb :)

I'm alright thanks ;)

I'm sure you're cycles will sort themselves out, just not instantly :)

Thanks maybe baby, no i havent ever used them before so was just gonna get some from ebay! what is the day that you ov with a 37 day cycle? i dunno how you work it out lolx

Just worked it out on a ticker, ovulatuion day would be today, that could expain cm?x

Count 14 days back from day 37, BD the days before and after too. x

Yep tonight or tomoz :)
That means im still in with a shot this month:), i thought i was out lol!
Thank you :)x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back