Hello again!

Iriki

Reaction score
Hi ladies - it's been a long time since I've been here but now that our little man is over 2, we've decided to try for No#2 baby :)

My cycle is usually 28 days, but last month it stretched to 37 days ( I actually thought there was a little bean there, because I'm never late but apparently not.) AF arrived on 5 Feb.

My question is..should I assume that this cycle will be 28 days or 37????? Or just wait and see what happens?? I feel like a beginner all over again!!

Thanks in advance for your help xx

Hey Hun!! Welcome back!!

Personally I'd go from the 37day cycle just to save you getting your hopes up to much if your AF doesn't come around CD28 ( off course fingers crossed it doesn't come at all tho!!! )

Xx

Hi there and thanks!
That's what I was thinking too...hubby and I will just have to get busy all over the place this month as I'll have no idea when anything that usually happens will happen :lol:

Hi hunny
Welcome back :wave:
I agree with louize, id think your cycles were 37days unless you know exactly when you ov'ed. Are you using opk's or temping?

Lots of luck and dust for your ttc journey :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: x x

Hi and welcome back!

I agree with the others go with the 37 day cycle!

Nothing to add Hun just wanted to say welcome back :wave:

Thank you everybody...sitting here with my morning coffee, while the little man is dancing to Hairspray. Rainy but very muggy day here in NZ:wave:

Haven't used OPK's before but think I'll try the temping route first and see how I get on. It's wonderful to know that I won't be on my own on this journey - even though I'm on the other side of the world!

Hubby's away this weekend so it'll give me a chance to start temping .... that's as close as I'll get to TTC for the next 2 days!!

Hiya. How fab to have people come back again for the second and maybe the third etc. I hope that happens to me one day.

Welcome back xxx

I have no doubt it will Starfish!! I have to confess to doing a lot of lurking with baby No#1 but I'm determined to be a "proper" PF'er this time round!!:)

So much info and knowledge here... you'd be crazy to try and go it alone!

welcome back!! :wave: im also tryin for baby no2.. AF was feb the 4th.. not sure on my cycles either!! so kinda in the same boat :) wishing u all the luck!! <3 x x

Thanks Young Mum...yep sounds like we're in the same boat alright!!!
Wishing you a lot of luck too:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back