Need help

AyeshaD

Reaction score
I want to know how would you lot keep your babies occupy during the daytime. Mine wont keep quiet unless if you with him, he could feel the loneliness. Ive tried everything rocking chairs to on floor with toys. Sometimes I cant do stuff around the house I have make him feel asleep. Or put him into feeding chair while am in kitchen.

Need help?

Mine were much happier once they could sit up and watch if I had things I needed to do. I always kept them with me if they were awake and just talked to them all the time. I used to stick Toby in my sling too and carry him round while I did things - usually with music and dancing :lol: It was easier when they got a bit older and could entertain themselves for ages with a bowl of pegs or pots and wooden spoons!

I was going to suggest a sling x it was so helpful when DS was tiny x he loved being close to me and I could get things done x

Ignore any mistakes-my iPhone is addicted to autocorrect!

I tried sling, but found once he could sit up and play he was more interested in playing and his walker well I can't get him out of it now x have you tried a door bouncer so he can bounce and tap dance while your busy in kitchen or where ever x

At 5 months I'd say still to carry on the front. I didn't start wearing my lo on the back until about 10/11 months. I'd say in a woven wrap or more structured carrier like a mei tai on the front.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back