Need help with hair!

Josephine_Beth

Reaction score
My hair isn't exacty curly or straight, it's an inbetween and lovely. However, this pregnancy has made it dry and brittle.

I usually use products to moisten hair and such but nothing seems to work.

Any ideas of what else I can do to help?

Have you tried any leave in conditioners or try goin to the hairdressers and ask them :D :hug:

yeah normally they can suggest things :)

My hair hasnt been too bad, but I went a got a perm done the other day as im sick of he same old style!

leave in intensive gunk overnite. and use V05 hot oil (a hairdresser recommended me this once when I had dry/breakable hair.)

If you cant afford the big name products, just put some normal conditioner on your hair, leave it in over night and rinse in the morning. It does the same thing :)

A great little trick to give yourself an intensive treatment at home is to shampoo as normal, then slaver loads of your usual conditioner in, but dont rinse it - instead wrap your head in clingfilm (easier than it sounds) and then blast with a hairdryer on low heat setting for 5 mins.

Works a treat :)

Thank you ladies!

I went to the hairdresser's on Saturday, had enough and stomped down there :lol: She cut off half my hair, it feels much better, easier to handle. She also gave me a bottle of leave in conditioner from Swatzcouff or whatever they are called, for free as a gift! yay :cheer:

Also, she advised that I add more vitamins to my diet, which I was lacking and to take them for a year after giving birth too. Apparently, when pregnant, your hair thins very quickly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back