need help............waters gone

Huddsgirl

Reaction score
my waters went about half hour ago and the midwife asked if they were clear and i said yes........but they are a little yellow with gunky stuff in it. is this just my plug turning it a little yellowy????
i no its my waters cause im in pain already. and im not to sure how long to leave going to the hospital cause its almost an hour away.
hope this makes sense
xx

YAY!!!!!!
OMG I was just going to post about you asking if anyone heard anything off you recently!!
This is so exciting!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:
I wonder who will have their babs first, you Charlotte or Emmie? (hopefully Ninjawomble has had her LO now)
Yes it sounds like the plug and also my waters were a little yellow! Its if they go green or brown they want to know! But if your worried hun ring them back and double check!
Good luck!! :cheer: :cheer:

hey hun. yea sounds like your plug. my hospital was nearly an hour away and i left my house when my contractions were 5 mins apart
:cheer: good luck :cheer:

i'm pretty sure the midwife said to me today that yellow & pink are ok. brown & green are bad! it's probably bits of your plug.
put a pad on & show the midwife when you get there.

good luck :hug: :hug:

Ooooh good luck, if you ring your hospital they will tell you if you can go in yet, as its an hour away i would try and go sooner rather than later as I gave birth within a few hours of mine going! Thinking of you!xx

YAYYYYYYYY More ladies in labour.

GOOD LUCK HUN :cheer: :cheer: :hug: :hug:

oh wow!! good luck hun!

yeah as others have said I would leave it sooner rather than later! :D

Omg wow there are so many there or nearly there now. good luck hun :hug:

Have we had no more news?! Does Huddsgirl have a text buddy!??!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back