arrrg!! Hair cut?

jenna

Reaction score
Im getting my hair cut today and have no idea what to have done. I want it long but short aswell :? and i want it stright. All these 'upload your photo' websites have the same kinda hair cut but just different styles.

Any ideas as to what i could get? i cant find a picture i like at all :cry:

I'm not going to be much help because my mum always trimmed mine and I've yet to pluck up courage to go to the hairdressers.

Your 'long but short as well' reminded me of Charlotte a couple of years ago. She wanted a straight perm :think:

Iv only started going this year thats why im up upto date with all the names and stuff. Im just sick of not being able to style it at home. Its too long and i look daft. its slightly shorter at the front but still boreing and long. Id miss it if i cut it all off though :lol:

why dont you go for a bob or pob as they are called and have it shoulder length?? xxxx

wow, i like that one, its really smart, go for that one jenna!! xxx

tracyM said:
I'm not going to be much help because my mum always trimmed mine and I've yet to pluck up courage to go to the hairdressers.

Your 'long but short as well' reminded me of Charlotte a couple of years ago. She wanted a straight perm :think:

I used to get a straight perm. basically they use all the same ingredience but instead of putting it in curlers they straighten it. I have naturally realy curly hair so used to get a straight perm - now i find GHD's are so much better!

jenna if you go into hair ott (not sure if they are by you) or any good hairdressers they have books of hairstyles or tell them what you want and they will do it
manda xx

i get bored with my hair really quick and i have had it cut really short a few times and always regretted it after
mines just past shoulder length now and im not having it shorter than that again! lol

i looked in the books and there wasnt anything i wanted. every thing seems to take ages to do in the morning.

so i decided to let her do what ever she wanted and got this...

DSCF5487.jpg

:shock: im totally in love with it, feeels soo good to have a short bit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back