need a tattoo design please help *update pic :D *

aw that sounds nice :)

you will have to show us when youve got it :)

there should be a tattoo sticky lol.

The tattoo is lovley hun.

Im getting one on my wrist for oran but just trying to do the design now - I keep swapping what wrist I wear my watch on so need to decide where I want it permanantly first lol

we are going to Puerto Rico (gran Canaria) over orans 1st birthday (and daddys 30th :rotfl: sorry he is well peed off about turning 30) so Im going to get it done there as I know a great UK tattooist who works there.

how do people do designs? i wouldnt know where to start lol

be sure to show us your pic when you have it done :)

Riley's Mommy said:
aw that sounds nice :)

you will have to show us when youve got it :)

there should be a tattoo sticky lol.

i will do :)

i think your right....tattoo sticky!!!

Riley's Mommy said:
how do people do designs? i wouldnt know where to start lol

be sure to show us your pic when you have it done :)

urm I kind of just think of a ruff idea what I want (writing, picture of an animal for example) then do loads of crappy rough scetches to get closer to what I want (im pretty sure what I, having on my wrist but its a secret incase my OH comes on her and reads it lol), I also look online, so like if I think I want a skull (lol) on my forehead, I will google skull tattoos then do a design based on bits of all of them (so its more unique not just a copy) then I take my rough design to the tatooist and they draw it up properly and change small things they think will look better (they are the pros after all!) then I get it done! Once I got charged an extra £20 for it being my own design then I went to a different one the next time and they didnt charge me any extra.

I will get pics when I get back from hols, so will be end of april - but it wont be so unique this time as its just writing and you cant make word unique lol
xx

ahhh i drr. i wsd woundering if there was like a propper program to do it with or something lol

Riley's Mommy said:
ahhh i drr. i wsd woundering if there was like a propper program to do it with or something lol

Nah I dont think so. From what I know, most tattoists are artists and draw all the images themselves, then they scan them in to a computer and print it of on special paper that will print on your skin like them tattoos you put on with water as a kid lol, or if its a small tattoo or or just words a star etc they will just free hand draw it on. Before the modernisation they obviously skipped the computer bit lol

this is the tattoo i designed for myself after alana was born, and will do another for this baby too

ScannerFiles111.jpg

paradysso said:
this is the tattoo i designed for myself after alana was born, and will do another for this baby too

ScannerFiles111.jpg

that is lovley. Its similar to what Im getting, the roman numerals for the date of orans birthday with his symbol for his star sign incorporated but im wanting to incorporate something to do with my OH as well without his name Just incase lol) so just working on getting it all together without it being big since its for my wrist! Maybe you could help.......

well the 2 star signs are mine and OH's and the star represents our baby, as she is our star, but as it happens she also has same star sign as daddy lol.i dont mind helping.

you got any sketches u can show me?

paradysso said:
well the 2 star signs are mine and OH's and the star represents our baby, as she is our star, but as it happens she also has same star sign as daddy lol.i dont mind helping.

you got any sketches u can show me?

Yeah ill take some pics of them (no scanner) and PM ya but will be the weekend as can't uploads pics at work and dont have net at home so will have to wait till I get to mums at the weekend if thats ok ta.

Ill send you a PM now with Partners details see if you can think of anything to incorporate him without incorporating him obviously !

my dad has too many tattoos and i have designed most of them but what i do is for writing, i use photoshop for the fots etc then print that out and design found it (unless i have a brush that looks nice and he likes) then off he goes on his merry way untill the process repeats it self every 3 months weird thing is you cant see any of his tattoos apart from one he had when i was born lol

My DF designed the one that he has on the back and it looks brilliant, i would never be able to do it i hav an no imagination lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back