need help

Layla

Reaction score
hi girls,

i hope its ok to make this thread but i need some help.

As most of you know im getting married in November, my OH wants to get a black suit but with red pinstripes going through it to match the colour scheme.

we have searched everywehre and cant find any red ones, but i have to admit, we are both really crap when it comes to searching the net.

so i was hopeing some of you guys might have more luck than me, or if you have seen any in shops/catologes etc then please let me know

thanks
xx

i will check for you because my girlfriends husband had a zuit suit for his wedding like gansta style. she hated it but whatever. do you want to rent or buy it. pm me or send me an email i can find you one. you are in south wales right.

have you thought about having one made? my sister recently got married and her o/h wanted a cream suit like the one ronan keating wore and he couldnt find one he liked so they had it made in newport my son wore a matching one also made in newport and the prices were really reasonable if your interested in finding out if they can make you one let me know and il get the name of the place off my sister for you xxxx

Lgibson2370 - rent i think, but if there is one cheap enough to buy then we dont mind, what ever comes first i guess. yes im in south wales, near cardiff. thanks :)

rach - we did think about getting it made but then we thought it would cost a fortune, the best man will be in the same suit so we would need 2 the same.
we just thought it would be cheaper to rent.
if you could get the name of that place that would be great, worth checking out i guess, thanks :)

hi layla just spoke to my sister now and the place is called the house of thomas rookley and her hubbies suit cost 150 pounds hope this helps will keep my eyes open for you and let you know if i see anything good luck xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back