• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

need a tattoo design please help *update pic :D *

Its gorgeous! did it hurt? the one on the back of my wrist hurt.

it didnt hurt as much as i thought it would actually. i thought it would be REALLY painfull. but it wasnt. id say it hurt less than the one on my belly and boob. :)

its got a little sore now, but they all do afterwards

Riley's Mommy said:
whats yours???

i have a surfy wave band around my arm that I designed myself, i like it some days lol

Nic'n'Keeley said:
Its lovely :D

thanks nic/ hope you dont mind the heart. nothing else worked with it :? thought it be ok, as its different text, and diff design :)

wow thats loverly hun

my DF got 2 done wen drunk wen away with the navy and didnt realise ha had got either till he woke the next morning :rotfl:

bloomin ell. they stop that happening now at most places. they wont tattoo you if youve been drinking, as its something you have for life.

:D Aww everyones are so nice! I want three small butterfly's on my wrist in pinks and purples and green, but I was going to get it done then I found out I was pregnant and just out of guessing that you shouldn't get one when your pregnant. I did just want 2 butterfly's one for me and one for my OH but now it gives me a excuse to have 3!

My OH has a Ireland flag with some shamrocks on his arm :D its loooverly!

Riley's Mommy said:
bloomin ell. they stop that happening now at most places. they wont tattoo you if youve been drinking, as its something you have for life.

abroad they aint stopped it tho :rotfl:

i love tattoos. but me personally, i go for the more discreet ones. and ones that can be easily hidden if i need to.

ill have to post pics of my others. i love my butterfly :)

Sarah&Braydon said:
[quote="Riley's Mommy":2hz81n1d]bloomin ell. they stop that happening now at most places. they wont tattoo you if youve been drinking, as its something you have for life.

abroad they aint stopped it tho :rotfl:[/quote:2hz81n1d]

i guess its how they make most there money from drunks lol

Riley's Mommy said:
just realised your not to far from me paradysso. im in devon :)

:wave: ohhh hellooo!!!

What part? are you going on the Devon meet were having?

im in north devon.

i dont know if im going.

its difficult for me to get places. as i dont have a car. ect

thanks hun :)

got a little sore now, but they always do. look forward to when its healed :)

thats gorgeous!
Im getting mine done in a couple of weeks...getting OH;s name in chinese symbols and his initials (what i call him lol) underneath...in the same place as yours too :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back