• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

need a tattoo design please help *update pic :D *

I have Harrison written on my wrist

Picture.jpg

heres my tattoo i just went in to the shop and said what i wanted and he just drew it up in about 10 mins

Does it hurt loads havintg it done there? I have a tattoo of my DH name in chinese on the back of my wrist that looks pretty cool and was thinking about having the kids names on the other side.

But id have to have two done, couldnt just have one name put on.

paradysso said:
lozzi said:
Im crappy at designing, so sorry for that....

but i cudnt help but laugh...

paradysso said:
whats your babies names? i will come up with some for you if you want

"whats ur babies name "Rileys Mummy" "

HMMMM :think: :think: :think:

:rotfl:

sorry pardysso lol :D

shut it cheeky moo.... i was in the middle of working and saw the thread and replied without looking at name :rotfl: well any ways... i just come up with this quick... i can change it or do some thing different.. just an idea

rileytattoo.jpg

thanks paradysso. i like the text there. im not sure if the star works for it though.

i could just have the name, just liked the idea of having something 'with it' hmmmm.

tomorow :cheer:

bet its going to kane lol. ill let you know mrs tommo

if u pm me any ideas... maybe birth sign symbol or some thing? i can do it this evening

his sign is cancer (29th june)

i will have a think. :think: see if i can find anythink aswell

ahhhh not long now.

am starting to get well nervous. bet i dont sleep tonight.

its mad, ive had tattoos before.

but im still worring about it lol.

wish me luck.

good luck hun, i've got 3 stars on my foot, only tattoo i've got coz i'm a big chicken!!!
show us some pics after plzzz :hug:

good luck hun
i would love a tattoo with Braydons name but i am past chicken, can go thro labour with no pain relief but cant get a tattooo lol :rotfl: :rotfl:

Lol no it doesn't hurt there at all!! Its just like ur scratching the surface of your skin with a pin

I would like a tattoo on my wrist but i have three children so maybe just their initials.

Kieran
Joshua
Liam, any ideas.

piccie :D

sorry nic, i did get a heart on the end, but it isnt the same as your tattoo, so hope you dont mind :) couldnt think what else to have

RileysTattoo006.jpg

what do you think???

It's lovely! I might get my LO's name on my belly next to my existing tattoo once she is born.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back