New and need some advice please

sarahlouise86

Reaction score
Hey im Sarah

Was just wondering if someone could help me....i think i might be pregnant but im not sure...My period is 8 days late,im feeling tired,sore breasts,headaches,mood swings and needing the toilet more..maybe im just hoping that i am..please help me!!

Wel huni only one way to find out test test test!! X x

Baby dust to all!! :) :) xxx

Yeah thats true...think im just too scared,hate the dissapointment!

I might leave it a few more days lol xxx

Hi hun, if your AF is already over a week late, you should definitely test as you'd get your bfp if you are pregnant? Best of luck :) xxx

Thanks...as i said i think im just scared but i suppose i better get 1 done :) xx

I know it's scary as you're kinda in an 'ignorance is bliss' situation where you might be pg then if you get a bfn it's a bit of a blow. Really hope you get your bfp, hun. Let us know how you get on :dust: xxx

Yeah its horrible when u get a neg result. Do u think it should be fine to do a test this week? What kind of symptoms should i be looking out for? xxx

Your symptoms all sound really good. I'd be delighted if I had them! Lol

Everyone's symptoms differ, and some can be the same as when your AF is due, which makes symptom spotting really frustrating, at times!

Main things to look out for:

Missed period
Increased urination
Tender breasts
Nausea
Headaches
Dizziness
Tiredness/Exhaustion
Increased sensitivities to smells/tastes

Em, sure there's more but that's all I could think of for now! I'm so excited for you, though, your symptoms sound really promising! How long have you been ttc? xxx

I have most of them...not feeling sick just yet tho.My breasts are hard,lumpy and nipples are sore. Sorry to sound really stupid but what does ttc mean?lol im all new to this kinda stuff. xxx

Wait i think i know what ttc means now...trying to conceive lol...ive been off the pill since end of june xxx

Woop woop. I'd be running to the 24hr tesco and peeing on sticks, if I were you, missy! Lol

Yep, all the abreviations took some time getting used to. I relied on google a lot of the time to work things out! xxx

Lol ano u must think im daft not wanting to know but ive had so much dissapointment with peeing on sticks lol...So how long have u been trying hun? xxx

Oh I know what you mean though getting a bfn is the pits :-( We're on our 4th cycle. I lost a baby in Oct 2010 so took some time out before ttc xxx

Aww sorry to hear that..i couldnt imagine what that must be like :( Are u having much luck? The thing is tho,i dont feel pregnant but then again i dunno what that feels like lol xxx

Hey, sorry was in the land of nod when you replied! Have you tested today? Fingers crossed for you.

Yeah it was a pretty horrible time but you have to go on. We've not had a great deal of luck as yet so hopefully we'll get our bfp soon xxx

Hey its kool :) No still not tested yet,thinking about doing it 2moro tho! I hope u have some luck soon xxx

Really hope you get your bfp - I'm excited for you :) Thanks for the luck xxx

Aww thanks..thats nice of u :) Il let u know the out come when ive done the test lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back