• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Need a dentist

Amanda W

Reaction score
Okay i need to know what can i have done i have a very sore tooth well should i say two and i cant be doing with the pain for the next 4months some nights i can sleep and some nights i cant and lastnight was one of those nights so come monday morring iam gonna be ringing around trying to find a dentist that is taking on if anyone knows what sorta treatment i can have please post below ive been told iam allowed local anstetic and then someone eles told me im allowed gas and air im so lost lol

Can't help much,I need my fillings redoin but she won't do it cos she can't touch the metal fillin whilst I'm pg and obv can't do xrays. If the teeth r saveable then they mite b able to put a temporary filling in it,they did this on 1 of mine,no anasthetic needed xxx

I chipped my tooth and now its quite painfull :( i dont think they can save it

I would, get registered as NHS somewhere Hun and then ask them to take a look, they will advise you better , but sounds like you need something done before baby comes out , sounds painful.

I know I need another bit of work done, I pay for dental via work at mo, but have decided I think to wait and reg at NHS after, I think you get dental free while pregnanct and the year after .

Thanks for that hun come monday im gonna be ringing here there and everywhere

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back