Nearly 33 weeks and soo uncomfortable!

dmkirk89

Reaction score
I can really tell that my little man is going through a growth spurt, its getting sooo hard to simply walk from the sofa to the kitchen, and if i stand up for a period of time, i get real bad ache pain in my lady lips, he feels so heavey that hes going to fall out! lol, got 7 weeks to go aswel, 7 more weeks of him growing lol! jeeez!

anyone getting the soreness in the lady lips, like ache?

xx

I'm 38 + 2 and have had a pain in my lady lips for a number of weeks. It feels like I've been punched down there and is worse when I'm turning over at night or when getting up from being sat down. Midwife said its just to do with the increased blood and baby's head engaging down there. Still painful though x

Ive noticed im getting a few twinges down there and the other night i woke up and literally went ARGH cos i had a horrible sharp shooting pain up my foof!!! Not pleasant!!!! xx

Oh lord...I am only 31 weeks and already suffering, not sure how I will cope by 33 weeks! I swear that I look bigger by the day!

i told my mil and she said it means the baby is engaged and ready to come out!! ive just googled it and i dont think it does, its apparently common in later pregnancy lol because of the weight of the uterus etc xx

Yeah blood flow aswell hun.. Babies not ready to pop dw :)

U can get it in tri 1 and 2 aswell.

Hope the aches ease :( even tho im suffering aswell ahhh! :( lol bless us all ay!! xx

I am only 31 weeks and so fed up with this pregnancy already. The baby feels very low and big (it was very uncomfortable to be on the bike yesterday, I kept feeling my legs against my belly and the baby kept kicking my ribs that sucked too.

I just hate to see myself in the mirror I look so super fat. Also gained a kilo just this week (and have been eating healthy) so also stressed out about that yuck.

Makes me feel better knowing others are going through the same, my pregnancy all seemed fine until reaching 30 weeks Iam now 31, but all the aches are a nightmare, if I stand too long my back hurts :( and I crnt get comfy at all on a night I've even noticed Iam waking up lied on my back which is worrying me as I've always slept on my sides so don't know why Iam doing that in my sleep, I feel bigger by the day and feel like my belly is nearly on the floor which I know it isn't lol just feels sooooo heavy suppose it's all an experience :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back