NCT classes

Cherrycola

Reaction score
I have my first NCT class tomorrow night! OH is working in Morocco this week so taking my best friend with me. A bit nervous as I don't know what to expect. Has anyone else been to NCT classes. What did the first session cover?

Dont worry - they were all really friendly at mine. First session was a bit of getting to know each other, talking about what we wanted to get out of the classes and ways to deal with stress/how to relax - probably all different but thats what we covered. I have found them really good (had one tonight, last one next week) and and hoping that I will stay in touch with the others afterwards. Enjoy!

Hope you enjoyed your first NCT class. I just finished ours last week and we both loved it.

Yeah the class was good thanks! Slightly different to how I imagined, lots of getting to know each other exercises. I normally hate stuff like that because it feels so forced but by the end of the class it wasn't too bad. Looking forward to next weeks class because OH will be there too. Took one of my friends with me tonight but I felt really guilty because there was a lot of pairing off into groups where pregnant people went in one group and she was left with all the guys!

Glad you had a good time, hope your OH enjoys it next week too.

i wanted to do them but me and OH have been quoted 157 pounds for just 8 sessions, seems so pricey! x

I've just signed up for these so hoping they are good - heard good things so fingers crossed x

Well worth the money, they go alot more in depth than the NHS classes. You are all in the same boat, wanting to meet new people.

I missed my first one as I had a very good friends wedding which I couldn't miss. It didn't matter at all though as the leader of the class made sure we did some getting to know you stuff on the second one. I had 5 sessions and as OH is away I took my best friend to 2 my mum to one and the other on my own (missed one) and it was fine.
Learnt a lot and we meet up for coffee or lunch at least once a week now so have also made some lovely new friends.
Can't recommend the classes enough!

Although I havent done them, clients and friends of mine have and they've really loved them . They have a much more positive approach than many hospital based ones and are very much a social thing too.

Glad you enjoyed the first one! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back