• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Naughty baby!

NicciLove

Reaction score
So im back in hospital (on my 4th bleed!) everything is fine, they still cant tell me where the bleed is coming from or what is causing it. They have said that i need to rest up as next one i have they will keep me in until this baby is born (which im thinking is not such a bad idea!)

Anyway as usual i had to stay in 24hours and was pleasantly suprised when the doctor did his rounds this morning and said i could go home after a quick monitor of baby.

So am getting all excited, packed my bag etc only for baby to be a really naughty little man fidgeting throughout the monitoring meaning they cant get clear reading although they know baby is fine. So now im waiting until baby is settled (which is never) until they will allow me to go home!!

Its a relief having such an active baby to reassure me when i have the bleeds but please little man i really want to go home!! :(

Glad everything is OK and hope you get home soon. At least you know if you do have to go back he's far along enough now to be happy and healthy when born.

Glad all is ok with baby x rest up chick x

hey hun, thank Goodness everything is ok with the little one. Hope you home real quick, just make sure u take it easy when u get home...take it easy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back