Natural MC

Im ok just quite sensitive lol crying at random things n it just seems to be in ur face all the time.

Thanku hun :) itll be easier to move on when its actually over just gotta wait and see xxx

:shakehead: its just so sad, the worst thing you can experience as a woman, i think. Just be kind to yourself.

Thinking of you :hugs::flower:

Hiya. Happened to me twice, both 11 plus four or five. I didn't know when it happened with the first one but I know the second one died at 10 weeks. I have done it twice naturally and I can tell you nothing makes it go faster and ifminhad my time again or if it happened again I wouldn't do it naturally, it wasn't nice. That said, it's a personal decision and you have to do what is right.

Xxx

Lozza completely agree with you, I had cramps on & off for about 3 days, all through two nights & everything & it was the most agony I have ever experienced. Never again. Hope we all get through these horrible times xxx

Realy sorry ur going through this I know myself what it's like I was 10 weeks twice and found that baby had stopped at 7 weeks ish first one was 5.5 weeks but I gotto10 weeks , thing with my body is it carried on thinking its pregnant and won't let go I still get symptoms the lot , tried the medical managed route for first one thatdidntnwork just bad pain and lots of blood and day in hospital ended up with ermm second time I just opened for erpc I couldn't go through that again , hope it happenes soon for u xxx

So sorry for your loss x

My fat fingers can't spell! x

Honestly if it happened naturally right now i wouldnt care about the pain but not sure how much longer i can wait as its doing my head. Or if a physic could tell me its goin to happen on a certain day thatd be helpful lol.

Thank you for all your kind words and advice :) xxx

Hey ladies,

it feels like iv been waiting forever!!

Im a bit confused, yesterday when i wiped i had quite a lot of bright red blood & thought it was finally starting. I then had a bath and put a pad on but since then there has been hardly anything (in my pad or on when wiping) i thought when it started it would be heavy and constant.

Is is normal to bleed a little bit on and off at the beginning of a mc? Or could i be bleeding for another reason? Xxx

In my experience, before mine started, maybe about 12-15 hours before I got what I consider to be a warning shot, first time it was brown and the second time it was bright red. I was examined just after the second time warning shot, and my cervix was still closed:
Everyone is different though and mine were both similar in some ways and very different in others - weird because they were both at exactly the gestation.
Hope you've been doing ok, I've been there twice so more than happy to be a sounding board. Xx

Personally,I bled for a good week prior to the actual MC hardly anything really but then I woke up about 5 in the morning with quite bad cramps and I kept getting the urge to sit on the toilet. Once it starts you will know. The cramps where quite insense for me over the space of about 2 hours and I couldnt stay off the toilet as I could feel the pad filling up again (I went through 6 pads in 2 hours) sorry if TMI.

Its not a nice thing to go through but im glad I did it naturally as its the safest way letting nature take its course. Thats just a personal opinion and just as every MC is defferent and each lady has there own opinions and ways to deal with the awful event.

I hope that this is all over for you soon. You are in my thoughts xxxxx

Thank you ladies, i am hopeful yesterday was the start then. When i saw the blood i just felt relieved, that sounds so mean but its true xxx

its not a mean thing to say, I felt the same, its horrible being in limbo. You can only start to move on once its over. Sending virtual hugs to you xxx

My last one took three days! Please - anyone who reads this - feel free to ask me about it/call. It's bad, horrible but you have to move on. I cried buckets.
Xxx

Bless ya. I bled a little more n more often yesterday.

Ahhh i dont think me ny OH are going to make it through this. Last night he told
Me iv been very difficult and speaking to him like crap but i honestly dont think i have, i've just been quiet. Anyway i asked him to tell me what id said and got quite upset and he said that 'this is the reason i dont mention it straight away, its easier to put up with it'. Arrgh so frustrating when you dont think you've said anything. I sort of feel he was just annoyed with me and was using 'the last few weeks' -i.e since we found out about the baby, to get at me.

We're engaged but i cant see us getting married now either.

I really thought i was dealing with all of this really well but i feel really hurt now. I know its happening to him too but its like it ended for him when we saw the scan. Seems he cant even stick by me for these 3weeks xxx

It's a really really rough time. For him too. My hubby and I have done this twice as I say and I wasn't very nice to him on reflection. He cleaned up all the blood and also me from when I drank too much gin and decided to sleep on the loo.
What I'm saying is that it's not easy for both of you. But you need to support each other.
Hope you're ok. Xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back