nasty taste

roxane 1985

Reaction score
ive got a horrible taste in my mouth that i just cant get rid of and its really not helpping the sickness.

its not a metalic taste but just constantly feels like i need to clean my teeth, ive tried mouthwash, mints, drinking, but everything only lasts a couple of mins and then the nasty taste comes back again

anyone had this and know how to get rid of the taste for a bit longer?

i have this. i'm about 7 weeks and have not found anything to help.. it just comes back after a few mins with me 2

I had this too and it seems to be disappearing a bit this week but I have been eating a bit more. Some food seems to make it worse though and leave a nasty after taste, I chewed a bit of gum but couldn't chew it for long as it also made me feel sick. I'm sure I've also heard that you get a nasty taste in your mouth when your body is burning it's fat reserves, people on very low fat diets and work out get it.

well im def having a low fat diet, im lucky if i consure 50 calories a day, sucks big time

Does not matter what I eat or drink I get a horrible after taste in my mouth for hours! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back