nasal aspirators

Sandi4Paul

Reaction score
logan has a slight cold and is a bit snotty so was looking at a nasal aspirator as his nose is not fully blocked but it is affecting his ability to feed.

does anyone have one, do you recommend it and where did ou get it from?

thanks

Sandi

Dylan had a snuffly nose and i bought an aspirator. I didnt find it particularly useful. I ended up going to the drs and he gave him some saline drops. I think you can buy these from the chemist over the counter also. You put a drop in each nostril before a feed. It loosens the snot and helps them breathe. You should maybe try this?

I used to use an aspirator when my son had a runny nose, it was fun snorting all the snot up. I found that saline drops didnt work for him.

I have the same one that Oopsy Daisy posted about but got it from Boots- beside baby nail clippers and stuff- and it has been fantastic if slightly :puke:

OH can't bring himself to use it :lol:

Excellent - I was about to post a topic titld "Snot Monster" as Oliver has snail trails at the mo & was wondering what I could do to help him out.

The saline drops wouldn't work as they loosen up snot, but his is streaming anyway... but this nasal aspirator looks the job! I'm gonna go by one now. Thanks girls :D

I have used them in the past and found them good. For the sake of £5 or so they are worth keeping in the cupboard in case I reckon.

Ooohhhh, this has given me as much satisfaction as vaccuming with a Dyson!!! Is it just me or do you all get a weird sense of achievement seeing how much snot you can vacum up :oops: :lol: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back