drea b's shop - update 23/11 **nappies**

drea b

Reaction score
modern baby reusable nappy set. Consists of 10 cotton nappys with a popper in booster and 3 wraps which are cotton on the outside. Hardly used as we went down the pocket nappy one size route but these are fab nappies and never leaked when she wore them. No stains - only slight bobbling from washing. Both the nappies and the wrap are green gingham so great for a boy or a girl. They are size 1 - which I believe is up to 20lbs.
** note these are the old style two part nappies and not the new pop-in ones**

Only asking £30 posted for the lot as I really need to clear some room as I appear to have a small nappy addiction.

sell005.jpg

awww wow all the next stuff is lush... i wish I hadnt looked now I want them :lol:..... tell me to stop buying im not even pregnant yet...... :rotfl:

Hello

Can I have the jacket, babygro, vests and sleepsuits please? They are so cute. I like the dresses too, but I might have a boy!
Thanks
x

kmac said:
Hello

Can I have the jacket, babygro, vests and sleepsuits please? They are so cute. I like the dresses too, but I might have a boy!
Thanks
x

course you can - PM'd you!!

Payment sent and PM'd you back!
x

Clothes arrived this morning - thank you :D :D
Now all i need is the baby to put in them!!

wow - I only posted them at 4pm yesterday!!!! Glad you like them.

Just noticed we are both in Scotland - that might be why they got here so quick!
Where abouts are you? I'm just outside Edinburgh.

By the way, was there extra clothes in the package - it seems more than I was expecting??
x

noticed that when I was posting them - I'm in West Lothian so not too far at all! Don't think there was extra - glad you like them :D

I'd love the green dress from Next. Would you mind posting to Finland (I'll obviously pay the extra!)? If not, no worries, it can be sent to my mum's house and she'll forward it.

Thanks!

sure you can - I'll have a look and see how much the postage will be and I'll PM you.

summer has the green next dress, its so lovely!

The dress arrived today - thank you, it's lovely :)

Hi,
have you still got the jasper conran dress please??

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back