Nappies part 2!

Rósa

Reaction score
Which are the best to buy? So far I have a pack of Tesco's own, a pack of pampers ( for the free changing bag, and a pack of Huggies for the Mum and baby bundle :lol: all in size one, so was wondering what the best to stock up on more size 1 and 2's

Last edited:
Hey! I've stocked up on all makes as well, pampers and buggies mainly sizes 1 and 2! On the right track I think! X

Ive got pampers and huggies but so far have had huggies leak twice!! Didn't find huggies very good when i had lacey either!

We have only bought pampers as we have heard bad reports from friends regarding huggies and own brands. These two seem to leak or do not fit right.x

ive been using tesco own brand pampers and huggies. huggies have leaked twice though so wont b getting them again! x

i had no problem with huggies i use different ones at the mo i use boots branded or tescos or morrisons i dont use tesco cheap make but the next one up fro there cheaper ones i found there cheaper ones i think were 1.99 oir something like that tend to leak these ones didnt have the velcro fasining like pampers or huggies very good at all i kept wasting them coz they tended to stick to the nappy in the wong place but i think its what you think is best for baby and wht fits when i started to get huggies for amy i found that size1 didnt fit properly so went with size2 and they were good it depends what size baby is when there born i think for exampe you could have a 9lb baby and put a size one on and not be very good fiting so youd go for next size boots nappies are really good

Huggies allways leaked with mine too and my first daughter has really sensitive skin so I had to use pampers sensitive for her which are really good! But allways loved pampers all the way up to the pull up pants for toddlers xx

I always used huggies. never had a problem whereas pampers constantly leaked for me. I think you need some of each and just see which fits baby the best.

iv tried all makes as had loads of freebees etc i hate huggies with a passion they leak explode and swell to enormous proportions lol i prefer pampers then tesco then sainsburys own if nothing else about

Pampers all the way! I got given huggies and the very first one I put on him he leaked all up his back (had a brand new outfit on too!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back