Nappy advice

Sleepy sue

Reaction score
Ok I want to start buying early and I'm totally bamboozled about how many nappies to buy in each size so far I have only bought 4packs of huggies newborn.

Also what do people recommend pampers, huggies, shops own ?? Xx

I bought a mixture In size ones, they lasted me quite a while so I was glad. I liked tesco newborn. I use huggies stay dry. Got 2 boxes 87 nappies in each box for £14 at the Asda baby event. I'd say get a mixture of pampers, huggies, tesco, boots. And see what you like best. :)

we use aldis nappies, theyre about a fiver for a pack of 50ish. We've never had any problems or leaks with them. I wish we'd tried them sooner, pampers are so expensive!

its worth remembering that you will get a bounty pack in hospital with vouchers so dont over stock!

I tried all of them, Pampers, Huggies, Sainsbury's, Morrisons but the only ones My LO didn't leak through was Tesco's own!! hardly ever any little incidents whilst using these!! will be using them this time too!!

xxx

Wow that looks like an amazing deal with decent reviews too!!!
Thanks all I'd even forgot about vouchers, I think I'm just starting to panic about being on mat pay :( xxx

---
- Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I tried all of them, Pampers, Huggies, Sainsbury's, Morrisons but the only ones My LO didn't leak through was Tesco's own!! hardly ever any little incidents whilst using these!! will be using them this time too!!

xxx

What size tescos own do u get for newborn? When I last went in there they only seemed to have larger ones

I've not bought any new born's yet. my little girl was in a size 3 when i started buying Tesco's!! my newbie's not here till feb!!

xxx

Have you thought about real nappies? I hadn't until a lady came and talked about them at an anti-natal class - they are a lot better than they used to be! I've just collected mine, got 20 in size 1 and 20 in size 2 - which in these will apparently see them through to potty training. You can also get ones that are a universal size with poppers so they will see them all the way through. Our local council is offering a £60 discount on them atm too which means we have got all the nappies we should need for £250. Better for the environment and cheaper for us!

As a newborn weighing 6lb 7 shops own were much better we used Wilkinsons but as soon as he grew out of them its been huggies and never had an issue.

Have you thought about real nappies? I hadn't until a lady came and talked about them at an anti-natal class - they are a lot better than they used to be! I've just collected mine, got 20 in size 1 and 20 in size 2 - which in these will apparently see them through to potty training. You can also get ones that are a universal size with poppers so they will see them all the way through. Our local council is offering a £60 discount on them atm too which means we have got all the nappies we should need for £250. Better for the environment and cheaper for us!

you can get them cheaper 2nd hand too. Im picking up a freebie from netmums of bambino mio inserts, 30 of them :yay: nappy coveres are cheap on ebay too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back