Names for each other.

Tiny Sue

Reaction score
We promised each other we'd never call each other "mammy" and "daddy", but always by our Christian names. However, Mammy and Daddy have crept in, particularly when we are around Naomi. I've actually called OH Daddy in public a couple of times and once when my brother was about. He nearly wet himself laughing.

Anyone else do this?

Sue

Yeah ALL the time. I try not to but it just comes out. Not slipped up and done it when theres no kids about though yet.

We always call eachother mommy and daddy around Chloe :lol:

There is a downside to not having the names Granny and Grandad! My MIL and FIL don't like to be called Granny and Grandad, they say it makes them feel ancient. My SIL's oldest, who has all four grandparents, all of whom prefer their Christian names to Granny or Grandad, was once asked to write a story about his grandparents in school. Halfway through the exercise he burst into tears because he thought he had none!

Sue

i perposly call my OH daddy, else they copy me and call him Kris and he hates it

i perpusly call Leon daddy infront of the girls for the same reason as dionne
xxx

We talked about this and agreed we would call each other Mummy and Daddy in front of Ellie, and have now pretty much got into the habit of it. We want Ellie to call us that, so we will call each other that.

No we call each other by out names, :lol: Paris still calls us mum and dad though

Yes Sue, same in our house!!

Charlie often calls OH Simon!

Yeah we call eachother mum and dad. Its weird for me because I have never called my own dad dad. I call him by his real name. Bob.

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back