Names - Did you use fathers name for your first boy born :)

misscrazycooki

Reaction score
I did, just wondered if anyone else has or used their first name as a middle name for their daugther.

I just like the name James and wanted to pass it on to my little boy :)

No idea on what to call this one if its another boy whos name would I use then (as a middle) lol x

i gave jake my dads name as a middle name as he passed away just before paiges 1st birthday and thought it was a nice gesture x

I'm planing on using both my dads name and my OH name as middle names for my little boy
Samuel Lee Albert Kempson

Lee is OH
Albert is Dad
Xx

If we have a boy it is getting my husband's dad's name in the middle cause he passed away when my husband was young.

Pip is having James as a middle name. James is my dads and my DH's dads middle name so it shuts both of them up, lol!

We are having Andrew for my amazing stepdad who has been a better dad than mine ever could have been and Jason for my OH. x

Baby is getting his dad's name (Douglas) as a middle name x

this is my first child a little boy...but he won't be called after my father as I've only got to know my father in the last year after he left when I was younger so he doesn't deserve to be in my childs name :D xxx

Our boy will be Albert Charles after OH's grandad (Albert) and my grandad (Charles). Neither of us are keen on OH's name with the surname so that was out and they were the only 2 we could agree on lol. There was a little boy in the gp's the other day called Cassius so that might be one if we have another boy :D

Crap I forgot to say babys fathers name lol My real dads called Brian (not that he ever has been a dad) and stepdad ricky so yeah not so keen on them x

haha he's not getting his fathers name either because he's an ar**hole picking out my own name for him :-D xx

My Dad's Brian too (I was thinking of Briony for a girl) LO is Thomas Joseph Michael - M after his father and as it happens, his grandfather was called Thomas Joseph but only found that out after i'd chosen the names. I don't like the name Michael but did it for him. He left us a week later....grrrr......but I do think it's nice for them to have part of their parents name. My Mum's first and my middle name is Josephine, that's where the Joseph came from.

Issac's middle name is Andrew after his daddy.

I compromised as Issac has my surname not his, but was secretly gonna call him Issac Andrew anyway xx

Issac's middle name is Andrew after his daddy.

I compromised as Issac has my surname not his, but was secretly gonna call him Issac Andrew anyway xx

If we have a boy, his middle name will be Andrew after hubby's dad. If its a girl, her middle name will be Heather after my mum.xx

My LO is having OH's dad's middle name :) x

My boys having James as his middle name which is OH & my grandas first names x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back