name THIEF!

Jade&Evie

Reaction score
lol, a woman who I used to work with has called her baby Ruby :evil:

NAME SNATCHER!

Looks like we will be using our other favourite name (I actually prefer it but OH didn't!).. Evie with Rose as a middle name.

I keep hearing the Seal song- Kiss from a Rose... EVERYWHERE. it seems to follow me! I think it's a sign! :rotfl:

Can you all refrain from calling your babies Evie please- esp. if you live in the South East!! LMAO xx

Do you see this woman much? If not then still use Ruby if you really like it. I think Evie Rose is lovely though :D

Hardly surprising, Ruby is a lovely but very popular name these days.

I like Rose. Classic and beautiful :)

i prefer evie and like minxy said ruby is very popular at the moment

I'd still have named Isaac, Isaac, no matter who else did, its your baby and you should choose the name you love no matter what, I say :shakehead: :hug:

My best friend called her LO Ruby, mainly because she was bright red when she was born, and the name sort of just happened, maybe Rose is supposed to be her middle name? If you love Ruby, have Ruby, and Evie is lovely too :hug:

My LO was called Stevie up until 20 weeks when she became Evelyn :) Though the name Stevie has kinda stuck, I hope she doesnt end up being known as Stevie forever lol. Shes also been known as TheoLyn as if we had a boy we were going to call him Theodore. Sorry I'm rambling now. Evies an awesome name.

rose is gorgeous, before Imogen was born, she was phoebe Rose :) them mu oh changed his mind as he wanted a fierce name for her so hence why shes called Imogen Dakota

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back