• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Name ideas?

clairebear22

Reaction score
Hiya!

So I know it's early in the pregnancy and all that blah blah blah but Jack's name was decided before 12 weeks and we want to get some ideas for this bubba if it's a boy (highly likely they're dominant on OH's side).

For a girl we have Jessica Joyce - She'll be called Jessie but wanted a more formal name and Joyce is after Jack's great Nan who watch him grow while he was a bump but passed away before meeting him when he was 4 days old :(

For a boy we have ideas but can't agree 100%

We like:

Charlie (my fave)
Harry
Jenson (OH's fave)

Chuck some boys names at me to try out with Jack please. Nothing to out there, Jenson is as unusal as we're willing to go lol xxx

Oh yeah his middle name will be Colin after FIL x

I love Jenson! It's on our list too!

I love Harry and Jensen!

Boys names:
Samuel
Jacob
Theodore
William
David
Joseph
Joshua
George

Charlie is my fave, I absolutely love that name :) Harry is cute too though :)

Out of your list Charlie is my favourite but I don't like it with Colin, as it feels like a mouthful. I only had dexter or nathaniel on my boys list.

I think Jack and Charlie goes well together...E.G..."Happy Birthday, lots of love from Jack and Charlie".
I'm not so keen on Jenson..."love from Jack and Jenson". Hmmm, Jenson Colin sounds better than Charlie Colin though. Saying that, middle names are very rarely used in a 'flow off the tongue' kind of way anyway.
I love Jessica Joyce...just love Joyce in general :love:

We're sticking with Charlie Colin. I've wanted a little boy called Charlie since I was a teenager :)

I'm not a 'fan' of Colin either but it's a tradition in OH's family.

Grandad is Colin Richard
His Son's are Stephen Colin & Paul Richard
Stephen (OH's) Son is called Jack Stephen
His second Son (if this is a bluey) will be Charlie Colin and so on ....

And like you say middle names are rarely used :) x

Good choice Claire! My DH loves Charlie too! We can't really use it as a close cousin of mine has a LO called Charlie x

My eldest nephew is a Charlie! So I am of course biased - lovely name!

xxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
It's a lovely name Charlie sounds good with Jack, and how nice does Jack and Jessie sound!! Well done all sorted before 6 weeks...

I love them all Harry is quite popular isnt it?
so I would prefer the other 2 i love Jenson i have a friend whose surname is that so i think its off my list!
xxx

Love Charlie and Harry
Freddie
Dexter
Liam
Lyle
Robbin
Ben
Matthew
William
Ryan
Elliott