Naked time?

*Star*

Reaction score
how much time does your baby have being naked? i have some of the pampers change mats that i put down and let her air her bum for a few mins. she usually scrunches the mat up though and tries to eat it!!

usually about 15 mins when getting ready, then throughout the day i give him nappy-off time, usually about an hour and a half all in.. i just let him roll about because he loves having his bum off :)

he rarely pees on the floor, but if he does i just clean it later, no harm :D (i did used to put a towel down, but i don't have a towel big enough to cover the whole floor) :lol:

summer always has her nappy off when ever i change her i let her hav a kick about she loves it x

oh pants i never do this maybe thats why her noo is a wee bit red i just put some sudocrem on her. when i change her bum i normally put nappy straight back on her but i will give her naked time from now on i never even thought of this what a bad mum

christmasbabygirl said:
oh pants i never do this maybe thats why her noo is a wee bit red i just put some sudocrem on her. when i change her bum i normally put nappy straight back on her but i will give her naked time from now on i never even thought of this what a bad mum

yeah hun its great babies love it iv done this with summer since day 1 and shes never had a red bum or nappy rash at ur LO age u cud just put a clean nappy underneath her while she has a kickabout.... and it also keeps them quiet lol

Whenever im changing her nappy. I just leave her till she gets grumpy. Probably 20 mins at the most.

I tend to leave Calum's nappy off for about 5/10 mins every nappy change but he has peed on me a few times so if I see any signs that he might be about to pee I put the nappy on pronto!

I don't do it too much as Molly doesn't seem to like it. I never seem to catch her at just the right time, she's either grumpy or hungry and just wants to be sorted out and will just cry till I get her dressed.

Don't have any problems with nappy rash or anything though.

Ive only done it a few times as he always ends up pooing on the rug! :lol:

half an hour now and then, I used to do it all the time with my first, but now he loves stripping off, alittle to much.

I found that ELC type rubber matts are good for under them, because the protect your floor and are easy cleaned!

My little baby has to have his nappy off quite abit because I have to get wee samples quite often, and the matts have saved my rug quite a few times

Ive always left the nappy off as much as possable.After my first who suffered awful with nappy rash i did what i thought best and smothered with creams which only ended up suffoctaing the skin and not letting it breath,my mum said to leave nappy off as much as poss which i did with my other two and they have never suffered nappy rash :D

Usually 10 minutes each nappy change, I leave her on the mat next to me with a nappy underneath her while I tidy her room/put clothes away and it's off for about 30 minutes every morning when she has a bath. I did it more when she was a newborn with a towel under her as it was summer and a bit warmer then but my front room is freezing so she would be cold if I did it now.

I let my two have loads of nakey time and if they made a mess i just cleared it up - the mats got chewed as you said!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back