Lumps n bumps

Lynseysg

Reaction score
Has anyone else developed any lumps Down there.

I had a lump a few years back and had it checked and they thought it was just water/trapped fluid and nothing to worry about, so I didn't. It did come and go but never caused me any problems.

However a few weeks ago I felt a lump when I was in the shower. It's on the outside and doesn't hurt at at..... I've had a good prod!! It's just one one side and just a small squishy swollen lump is the best way to describe it!

I was just wondering if anyone else has has similar and should I be concearned?
X

Hi

I've not had this since been PG but have had before and it was a swollen gland! Sometimes get them under armpits too! Nothing to worry about I was told! I tend to get them if I'm a little run down or tired!

Hope that helps, but mention to docs if ur worried hun they will have a look see xx

Hey hun. I've not had any lumps but I get really swollen down there sometimes... Extra fluid and all that ya know... Probably something similar causing your lil lump xx

Thank you!!

It doesn't hurt or trouble me at all it's just I suppose I was worried about birth and if it would cause problems with that.... But I'm not sure what they could do for it now anyway?
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back