My we boy loves his food but is now constipated :(

Preggers123

Reaction score
Hi All

My wee boy Mason is 6 months old, he is fully weaned, on 4 bottles a day but is now constipated :(

Poor wee soul - I've phoned my Health Visitor who says as long as he is taking cooled boiled water and fruit it should pass :( I did tell her that he refuses water and she suggested adding some fresh orange but that ain't going down well either!!

Has anyone any ideas as to how to encourge him to drink water? I have temporarily stopped his his sippy cup thinking that he mite take it from his normal bottles and thats not working either :(

Any help would be fab xxxx

What about making jelly, or giving him ice blocks just to try and get some fluids into him??
Alternatively, some mashed ripe pear and banana might help to get things moving?
Maybe giving him something dry to eat, like toast or a rusk will encourage him to drink some water...sorry, can't think of anything else at the minute. Good luck!

Ohhh - jelly is a great idea!! Was planning on trying toast this week - but put it off and have been trying fruit at brekkie time to try and get things moving!

I'm off to fill my ice cube trays too :)

Thanks for the ideas!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back