Asap !!!!!!!! Help ................

Marianne

Reaction score
my son is 15month's old, he woke up this morning with gunjy eyes and runny nose ...... he wasnt too bothered by it this morning but as the day went on he started to cry alot and costantly rubbing them, i have tried the old way of bathing the eye with cooled boiled water with a drop of salt, also have tried the old way of cooled boiled water with a tiny bit of baby shampoo in it, and also tried plain old cooled boiled water .......... it just seems to be getting worse .... i have just sat with him screaming for the past hour and constant rubbing his eyes ..... . He is also teething badly at the moment which is hurrendous on its own at the moment, red raw cheaks every night, boiling hot temperature .... i have been giving him paracetamol and his teething gel for the teething ..... but this gunjy eyes which im taking it as (conjunctivitis) isnt helping now either ..... anyone got any advice?

...... is this a call the nhs24 job or will the chemist tomorrow morning be able to help ? i am seriously at my witts end ... i dont know what else to do ..........

he has also been doing something very strange lately but i was just putting it down to him teething... i'll try and explain what he keeps doing ....

he streatches his mouth open over and over again at times as if he is having to loosen his muscles or jaw ... he done it so much at the once one night i thought he was taking a seizure .... could this be a sore throat or just down to teething?

Please help me ............

Id call nhs hun better safe than sorry xx

He's not trying to pop his ears is he? An ear infection could explain how upset and grumpy he is as they can't tell you. I would call nhs 24 if he's distressed and you can't calm him and the calpol isn't working. Have u given ibufen? It often works better with temp. Hope he is ok x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back