My waters have gone - Now updated

Good Luck if it gets too painful go in for some gas and air at least xxx

Ohh good luck hun, hopefully not waiting too long xx

Just a quick update. Still contracting at home, knelt on the floor and bent over the sofa with my TENS on. Still really irregular though which is very frustrating.

Try and keep active if you can manage and the leaning over is good too as gravity will be doing it's job too. Good luck again x

Hope they start falling into a pattern for you hun, as rachyryan says try and be as active and upright as poss so gravity works with you. Good luck hun xxx

Thanks everyone for all your messages. They're really helping.

Just rung and they're too busy to fit me in so I've got to ring at 8am tomorrow. COntractions stopped for an hour earlier but they've started up again now, still irregular but they've slowed to every 10 minutes ish. Feel like I'm going backwards but hopefully this time tomorrow I'll have my little boy.

Last edited:
Best of Luck, I hope it all goes really well, it is probably nicer to stay at home than be stuck on a drip in hospital and hopefully things will get moving this evening and overnight. I can't wait to read your news and see pics of your little boy.

you're doing brilliantly. Just think, each contraction is one step closer to meeting your little boy. You are being a proper trooper hun x

As princess81 said.. You're doing so well! You're bringing your baby into the world and into your arms x keep up the good work x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back