My students' A level module results WOOHOO!

debecca

Reaction score
Well, I've just phoned the examinations officer and it's GOOD NEWS!

My Further Maths set got: AAAAAEAA which I'm well pleased with! (The E wasn't exactly unexpected, bless him)

My U6 Maths set got: BACCAAEUAAB
My L6 Maths set got: AAABAAAABCEABEA

Given that we teach mixed ability (we have kids doing A level who got C at intermediate GCSE etc) I am SO CHUFFED particularly as I worried no end about how it would affect the results, me being pregnant and going off sick for 2 weeks at the end of last term etc.

I am so happy and so proud of my pupils. It's so obvious how hard some of them must have worked.

Wooo! :dance:

YAY!!!! :cheer: That's great news chick-you should be proud of yourself too cos you taught them most of the stuff they needed to do so well!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

They're really good grades :clap: :clap: Well done you and your Maths sets!!

well done.... :cheer: :cheer: :clap: :clap: :clap:
you certainly missed out on the pregnancy brain :rotfl:

Yeah they're not MY results Kim! We'll see how badly my pregnancy brain's affected me when I get my masters assignment back :rotfl:

debecca said:
Yeah they're not MY results Kim! We'll see how badly my pregnancy brain's affected me when I get my masters assignment back :rotfl:

ahhhh :oops: :oops: duuuuuuuuuhhhhhhh :doh: :doh: :doh:

Can they wish some of that success my way :oops: I have to repeat my GSCE maths this year for the second time...well,thrid if you count module one...I was doing higher tier but they've put me in foundation this time so maybe I have a chance :(

well done Rebbeca im so pleased for you

congratulations-1.gif

LOL SARAH :hug: :wave: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111