My story

suzan

Reaction score
Hi there!
Just wanted to comment about my miscarriage. Yes, I had a miscarriage, and to be honest, it was the worst and saddest experience I have ever had. I was 6 weeks when I had my first echo, and it was beautiful... I hear my baby's first heartbeats! and saw how little he/she is!.. Nauseas arrived, and I was feeling so sick! OMG! very sick... On my 8th week.. I felt that the pregnancy symptoms were minimizing.. so I got worried and asked my hubby to take me to the doctor.. (He didnt go with my when I had my first ultrasound.. so he had never heard our baby's heartbeats..)

When I arrived to the doctor I told him what I was feeling.. He kindda took it as a joke and laughed at it saying that it's normal that the cravings and nauseas sometimes minimize.. he told me to go to the ultrasound room and that I will see that everything was okay.. The doctor became crazy when he couldn't reach the baby's heartbeats.. I was devastated... I cried so bad for days and even my husband did cry too.. He didnt make it to hear our baby's heart.. :(

I never bleeded.. so I had to go tru D&C and a month and a half ago, they removed my little baby! I was 8 weeks plus some days when we found out that the baby died at 8 weeks..

It turned out that the reason the the baby died was something related to stopping food from reaching the baby, so the tube which transferred the vitamins to the baby was blocked.

I believe that everything happens for a reason and I believe it was for the best of us, I hope..!

I am in my second period now since the operation, and I can't wait toi get pregnant, though I am trying not to get so sad neither so excited coz it can affect me conceiving.

I had a signature showing how long I have been pregnant, but will delete it now, but let me tell you, I cant wait to upload the new timer :)

Good luck to all. Hope no one passes thru this experience.

I am sorry for your loss :cry: I had the same thing happen at a scan, 8 weeks, no heartbeat.

Yes it's very sad:( but you're not the only one who's itching to get the next ticker up :) Lots of us seem to be mad for it.

So we will grieve but good luck for all who are trying, when they're ready :hug: :hug:

im so sorry to hear this hun
i cant imagine what you must have been and still are going through

i hope you get pregnant soon and get a new ticker up :D

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm so sorry for your loss. :hug: I had the same thing happen at 10 weeks in July. We've just started TTC again. I hope we all get new tickers very soon. :hug:

Its one thing to miscarry without seeing a scan or heartbeat but to hear the heartbeat and then find it not though must be devestating, im sorry for your loss and hope things work out for you

x

I am really sorry for your loss, i had a m/c in january at 8 weeks because of my previous history i had 2 scans through this pregnancy and all was fine,until the one at 8weeks, i will never forget the feeling when i was told they couldnt find a heart beat, so :hug: i know what you must be feeling. Good luck ttc and i hope you get your ticker soon :pray:
From my experience a loss is a loss and it doesnt matter if it was 5 weeks, 8weeks or 13 weeks, all are hard to deal with and for some people ttc straight away is what helps them get through it, others want/need more time b4 ttc again.
Fingers crossed for you.

I'm sorry for your loss :hug: I experienced a similar thing recently at 13 weeks, after seeing the heartbeat - nothing can prepare you for it.

Let's hope the future is kinder to us all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back