long story need help

Missly

Reaction score
just over a month ago i discover i was pregnant. I was shocked because i was on the pill but also because my fiance lives in the states i had recently come back from visiting him (we met a couple of years ago while i was on a trip). Anyway we talk it over what we should do i really wanted to keep the baby but my fiance said because of the distance and visa implications that i should abort. Along with that i was under stress at the time because my brothers girlfriend was 20 weeks gone and sick in hospital and i had to look after their son. Also my mother had been causing trouble. The resulting stress led me to miscarry which is almost 2 weeks ago. I was devestated and still am. My fiance was really cold about it etc because he didnt want a child till we were married and living together. He did not shed a single tear and didnt seem phased by it. Well yesterday an old friend who had gone through similar things, i.e her wanting a child asap and her now husband wanted to wait, she also had a miscarriage, spoke to him. After the converstaion he says hes sorry and he is hurt about the loss of our child and was just so numb he couldnt cry, though he wanted to. He also changed his mind on having a child he now told me he wanted one as soon as i get into the states. Im happy with his change of heart of course but why did it take him talking to our close friend to realise that all a child would need is love and money just makes it easier? i know thats a bit off topic but i needed to vent...sorry

so sorry for your loss :hug: :hug:
Its probably his way of dealing with it, its a hard time for both of you :hug: Guys have a funny way of showing there feelings some times. :hug:

hi hun,

firstly im sorry for your loss hun and sending you hugs, :hug: :hug:

i can understand what you mean hun, blokes find it much harder than us to show their emotions its all about pride they seem to think they have to be the strong ones and if they show too much emotion it means they feel they are weak, im glad you have both spoken because its a hard thing to go through for both of you and i hope things turn around for you soon

take care :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back