My story so far ..... 2 years trying for #2!

kellynrb02kab

Reaction score
I've not visited this forum for quite a few months now but I feel that things are starting to change for me so just getting back into it!

I'm 31 and my husband will be 35 next month
We have been trying for our second baby for 26 months now after having no trouble conceiving our son 8yrs ago

After quite a number of problems by the GP with our referral to fertility clinic we finally met our consultant last Monday.

Our GP had originally told us that all of our tests that he had ran were normal however the fertility consultant told us my husbands SA showed borderline motility
My progesterone was borderline at 19 and my FSH at cycle day 5 was slightly lower than expected.

He has however put a plan in place beginning with a laparoscopy and dye test for myself to rule out endometriosis as I have a couple of symptoms
If all is normal with this we will them begin a 6 month trial of Clomid leading straight onto IVF if this is unsuccessful

My husband will repeat his SA to see a repeat result

I feel so much more positive now we have a plan just frustrated we have to wait up to 6 weeks for the lap and dye

Fingers crossed this will get us our longed for baby #2!!

xxx

Good luck. A baby is worth efforts- a lot of joy and energy. You know that and should believe your dream will come true

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back