my soy cycle 10dpo too! sorry to copy JoJo!

Iwant3

Reaction score
I have had a whole barrel of symptoms so far, mad hurty boobs since ov, which strangely are calming down the closer I get to Af being due - they are huge tho! lol
Nausea last 2 mornings, super fatigue to day, but think that is more to do with the heat and not being able to sleep! Moody like crazy, grumpy, irritable and tearful!

I took soy day 5-9 80mg, 80mg, 120g, 120mg, 80mg.....and ov day 14...Af is due on the 20th

I have tested 8 and 9 dpo with a 10miu strip and total bfn.....am now holding pee to recreate fmu as I didn't test this morning :)

Lol u copycat hehe it's exciting aint it I even ventured into my preg journal from last yr to see what my very early signs were lol and low n behold it was nausea and peeling loads I don't want to get y hopes up but u know what it's like lol FC for today's test xx

Eeekkk I can defo see a line but. Can't see the colour did u do an ic aswel ?

yep - defo pink irl - I had to put the quality down to get it to upload - if i could have used google photo it would have been better! 2 x ic tests have pink lines on too - believe me I have had enough evaps in the last 4 cycles and these are not evaps :)

hpt170713.jpg

Is that better - managed to get into Google photos now :)

:dust: I think congratulations are in order! Looks like a :bfp: to me!! :dust:

Last edited:
Aaaagghhhh congrats Iwant3. Sooooo happy for you x x

Wow!!! Congratulations Angela, so so happy for you xxxxxxxxx

OMG, this is amazing news. Massive congratulations. So pleased for you.

Michelle x

i am overall happy and excited with that little bit of doubt and nerves in the background - I am gonna try to just carry on as normal and remain positive until such a time I have reason not to be!

it's all you can do after losses, right?

Your right all you can do is take it 1 day at a time. I am sure everything will be perfect with this pregnancy Angela you deserve a super healthy pregnancy and your take home baby

Michelle x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back