My sister asked me last night...

Jade89

Reaction score
If I wanted anymore children after this one... :shock:

I said I havn't thought about it, but probably would in a few years...

Then we got on to the subject of how some women get pregnant straight after having a baby...so how does that work then? Do some women only bleed for a short while after birth and some longer? Because I couldn't have sex whilst bleeding down there!

She also told me that my auntie had her first baby, a girl, then my nan and step grandad adopted her because her mum diddn't want her, then whilst having stitches in, went home, had sex and fell pregnant AGAIN, with stitches still in.....*Faints :shock: * :puke:

The bleed after a baby is just your body expelling the crap left over inside, but you can ovulate pretty soon after birth and fall pregnant without having a proper period, and after your bleed from the birth finishes. Get protected right away!

I know it's possible to get pregnant after, but what i ment was do some women actually have sex whilst still bleeding with no protection? well obviously they do...i couldn't do it lol :puke:

I did a week or 2 afterwards, but i really didnt bleed much or for long

ohh i see, i was asking because my sister said she bled for 8 weeks after, so i was wondering if people actually did bleed for that long but still had sex after a few days after birth!

Ew! I wouldn't want to have sex for months after baby is born. I imagine, well definitely not until bleeding has stopped and any stiches healed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back