My sis in hozzie tonight-bleeding**Updated Thursday 17th***

:cheer: :cheer: Congratulations :cheer: :cheer:

Zoe, such a roller coaster for everyone but a beautiful baby girl to welcome to the world, send your sister and the family our love and keep us posted :D :D

Take care

Bev x x

CONGRATS on ur neice hun glad she got here well
i hope ur sis is ok and i hope ur ok to

thanks everyone, sis is poorly had a blood transfusion this morning, but we got to see baby and zena was able to have a cuddle which was very emotional

she is gorgeous

iam not in hozzie. admitted earlier with chest pains. they are keeping me in tonight...crap hoizzie keyboard :x

they need to scan me to rule out clot on chest. iam frightened but know its best to be here for bubba xxxxx

zoe c said:
thanks everyone, sis is poorly had a blood transfusion this morning, but we got to see baby and zena was able to have a cuddle which was very emotional

she is gorgeous

iam not in hozzie. admitted earlier with chest pains. they are keeping me in tonight...crap hoizzie keyboard :x

they need to scan me to rule out clot on chest. iam frightened but know its best to be here for bubba xxxxx

are u in the same hospital ?? hope ur both ok and both babies are ok!!

same hozzie!!she doesnt know iam here tho,asked them not to tell her as she is weak and didnt want to worry her....

my family just told me zena is very poorly..i knew they were hiding it rom me so as not make me worse...got it out of OH as he was cryibg, he hates keeepibg things from me

she is still bleeding internally, had 7 pints of blood transfusion...she is in thetre now havibg an op..if they cant stop it,she may have a hysterrectomy (sp?)

my poor poor baby sis, she hasnt held Olivia since yesterday as she is so weak

i want to go abd see herr, and cuddle her xxxx

Aww Zoe i'm so sorry to hear that, i hope things start looking up for her hun :hug:

Hi Zoe,

That is terrible news. Please try and take it easy though for your health and your baby's health. I am very worried about you. :hug: Keep us posted on how you are doing. xxxx

Bloody hell :shock:
Take care of yourself and hope you get the all clear tomorrow :pray:
Wishing your sister a swift recovery and pray that all goes well with the op and she can hold Olivia again soon.

Thinking of you both x x x x :hug: :hug:

Bev x x

so sorry to hear that things are hard going, I hope that you are ok and that your sister starts to pick up as well.

Big hugs :hug:

thanks girls :hug:

am still in, waiting test results in morning

good news on sis, op was success,,stopped bleeding andd she is back in hig dependency...tests show her levels are increasing so all looks good

she held olivia tonight for a few mins and they allowed me a 2 min visit :cheer: so that was great,she was shocked to see me in

see what tomortow brings now, hopefully a good day all round :pray:

Gosh Zoe, didnt realise the extent of your poor sisters ordeal until I read this.

What a brave, brave lady she is!!

I hope she is on the mend now and that Olivia is still doing ok. :hug:

Love to you all xxx

Today is a good day, got to spend an hour with Ze last night, and again today, we cuddled each other and had a good old cry-she is very weepy at the mo but thats natural

Ze is able to walk to loo now, off her oxygen this affy, and her milk has come in so they are expressing it to feed Olivia with through her tube. Hoping to transfer Ze to ward in the morning now, and she has had Olivia to visit twice today for a little cuddle

Olivia has had scan on her legs today, they are bent out like a wee frog and she screams in pain when they are touched..good news is there is no damage, they will ease in a few days they said.

So, both on the mend now and it wont be long till they are reunited and can enjoy being a little family :cheer:

Heres a little piccie of the three of them, soz for rubbish quality taken on my phone from my dads digi camera screen....

babyolivia.jpg

Awww isnt Olivia gorgeous :)

Glad to hear your sister is getting better :hug:

glad to hear things are getting better for ur sis and olivia is gorgous
how r u feeling?

What a relief, soo good to hear everything going well and ur sis looks great after all shes been through. Olivia is gorgeous :cheer: :cheer:

Bev x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back