My beautiful niece is one tomorrow

Rubys mummy

Reaction score
Oh my God, I cant believe how quickly that year has gone :shock:

I can recall the day she was born like it was yesterday, she was born @ 34 weeks after my sisters waters went @ 32 weeks....it was a really frightening time, and I have just been having a little cry reading back on the posts I made the night she was born, I was pacing the floor as sis had rang me @ midnight to say she was bleeding and on way to hozzie...I was so scared. Heres the post incase anyone wants to read the story....

http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/forum/v ... highlight=

Anyway, on a happier note, here some piccies from her party on saturday, it was fab and we all loved it.

I am so very proud of my sister, and my adorable little Liv love, she is my angel and we were so blessed the night she was born...ok I am getting all emotional now

Birthday girl with her proud mummy and daddy :lol:
ruby411.jpg

Mum made the cake

ruby410.jpg

Olivias friends (twin brother and sister also born prem @ 32 weeks ) who were in Scbu with Olivia, and are now 1 too :cheer:

ruby406.jpg

Ruby getting into the party mood :D

ruby408.jpg

Awww great pics hun. I remember your post and can't believe how quickly the year has gone :shock:

Great cake; your mum us very clever. Ruby looks great :D

Awww Zoe, I remember that post well.
Happy Birthday Olivia! x :hug:

What a story Zoe! I read it sobbing! Olivia and your sis look so lovely and healthy now and its so fab that you both have beautiful little girls!

The party looked fab and the cake looked yum!

Valentine Xxx

Hi

what a proud auntie i love positive stories happy 1st birthday!!!

Aww what a story :hug:

Beautiful photos hun! The cake is gorgeous too!

:cheer: Happy birthday Olivia! :cheer: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back