My sis in hozzie tonight-bleeding**Updated Thursday 17th***

What a beautiful little girl! Congratulations to your sister, hope she is well enough to meet her soon :hug:

Glad she is here and safe now and yes she is gorgeous hun,congratulations to all your family :hug: xx

congratulations to your sister hun,
baby is so gorgeous

so glad all turned out ok!

What a scary time for you all :hug:

Baby is so gorgeous, bought tears to my eyes, I am so emotional at the mo!

Hope your sister feels better soon and congrtaulations to her and your family on such a beautiful little girl :cheer:

Aww she is lovely, sat at work crying my eyes out everyone keeps looking at me funny!!

:clap: Congratulations to your sis Zoe, glad all is well and shes arrived safely :hug:

She is stunning hunny, you must be so proud.

hope your sister is feeling better soon, and they both are allowed home...

xx

Glad she arrived safely, and I hope your sis is well enough to see her bundle of joy v. soon.

She's adorable - congrats on your new niece :cheer: :hug:

Aww Zoe, what an emotional frightening night you have had you poor thing. Glad that your little niece is fit and well and hope your sister is feeling better soon. Keep us updated.

Congratulations to your sister. Hope every thing is all right. Your niece is gorgeous and a pretty healthy weight for early baby!

Wow what an entry into the world!

Must have been scary for you! Glad everything is ok now... keep us informed of how your sis is doing.

Congrats on being an auntie to a lovely little girl!!!

Lyndsey

Aww Zoe, congratulations to you and your sis!
What a dramatic night?! You must've been in bits let alone your poor sis.
Glad everyone's ok and what a gorgeous little bundle!
Lx

omg zoe, it read like a soap opera!!

im not surprised u couldnt sleep u poor thing!!

are bubba and mummy ok now??

:hug: :hug: :hug:

aww i was crying reading the updates and looking at her pics..shes lovely! not a bad weight for 34 weeks!! so glad they are both ok..hope your sis will feel better and be able to see her soon!
:hug:

she is beautiful!! I am glad things have worked out, it sounded like wuite a night!

Big hugs :hug:

Bless you Auntie Zoe! What a night you had. She is so gorgeous and such a good weight. I bet you cannot wait to see her.

Take care and get some rest tonight! You will need it! :hug:

What a sweet little miracle!

Hope your sis is ok.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU