My Puppy..

Holly1991

Reaction score
Is mental...
Mum bought me a baby bouncer the other day to cheer me up and for somthing little for me to do (Build it)

I made it all up was happy with it left the room...
and when i came back about 15 mins later i found Teddy (My Shih Tzu Puppy)
Laying in it like he was a baby fast asleep... haha..

I think he thinks he's a child? lol
Made me laugh.

xx

Attachments

• rsz_img_2260.gif
    rsz_img_2260.gif
    284.6 KB · Views: 52
That actually made me smile bless him. My dog dosnt know she is a dog she thinks she is human lol. Sits on the sofa back leg out like a little person. She jumps on my bed and gets under the cover and puts her head on the pillow. She gets away with it as she is to cute lol and we nearly lost her as she got run over :( she is all ok now tho just minus a leg. X

That actually made me smile bless him. My dog dosnt know she is a dog she thinks she is human lol. Sits on the sofa back leg out like a little person. She jumps on my bed and gets under the cover and puts her head on the pillow. She gets away with it as she is to cute lol and we nearly lost her as she got run over :( she is all ok now tho just minus a leg. X

He is such a little character hehe :)
Aww bless her haha, thats so cute, yeah Teddy always wants to hang out with us, gets in the covers too when im sitting on bed.

Aww bless her little heart i'm glad shes okay!
& I'm glad that it made you smile too, he always makes me smile (when hes behaving) lol
xx

Aww thats so cute! X

aww, thats adorable :)
my lab wont fit in anything like that, but my 2 cats are loving my glider chair at the moment :)

That is so cute!! I am glad I have a labrador so he is too big to do anything like but I wouldn't put it past him to try :) x

Haha just gotta keep him out of baby's room now so he says out of it lol x

Lol that's just too cute

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

Ah bless that is so cute! My dog is the same, he sits at the garden table on a chair if you let him :)

Ah bless! Mine is the same, supposed to be a killing machine, patterdale terrier, think she has been a little spoilt. She deffo likes a comfortable life, in the bed, on the sofa under a blanket. Bit worried about how I will cope mothering her and bubs at the same time!

Sent from my Nexus 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back