My AngelSounds doppler arrived - Just listened to the heart beat!

Parker7

Reaction score
Bought it off ebay for less than £25, it arrived today and I just had a go....

Could barely pick anything up at first so decided to use some baby oil with it - blimey it doesn't half make a difference! Made sure I found my own first so I could easily tell the difference, but there's no mistaking it anyway as it's so fast.

I have had no symptoms whatsoever, I'm barely showing, so its so nice for me to know that everything is OK.

That's fantastic , it must be so reassuring to hear . Very happy for you .xx

I've been thinking about getting one of these... Was this one recommended? I had a quick look on Amazon and there were several on there I found it a bit mind-boggling!!

Its such a great sound isn't it?!

I highly recommend the angel sounds doppler. Mine arrived to valentines day when I was 14wks and I found the hb straight away. Its amazing. And so reassuring when baby is having a quiet day.

I got mine on amazon for £16, bargain! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I love mine. Like literally am in love with it lol xxx

I love mine, best £25 spent I think. Always have little listen just before bed :) x

Just ordered mine from Amazon... :) Can't wait for the peace of mind that it will bring!

thats lovely best sound ever X

Aww how lovely! Such an amazing sound.. I would recommend the angel sounds doppler too! xx

I am in love with the Angel Sounds too! Amazon is the cheapest place to buy it from I think and it's easy to use and so reassuring - I think it's helping me and my husband bond with the bean too :)

I am thinking of buying one but im not sure ifi will get too obsessed. My next midwife appointment isnt for 4 weeks and i dont think i can last until then. i havent had any movement yet so im starting to wind myself up! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back